Choose from the finest selection of first-class Horse Farms for sale in Wellington Florida with us, Equestrian Estates, Wellington FL. Contact us today and ease the stress of searching for your dream home! Allow the brilliant experts at Wellington Fl Equestrian Real Estate to use their experience and knowledge and find the home you have always wanted.
What are the benefits of owning an Equestrian Property?
Looking for any property can be a taxing endeavor. At Wellington Florida Equestrian Real Estate, we understand how difficult this can be. That is why our professionals will do the dirty work so you can focus on enjoying all the benefits of owning your Equestrian Property.
There is no shortage of luxuries to enjoy in your new home. Not only will you relish in the company of your horses each and every day, but you will be making an excellent and astute investment for your future. The possibilities will overflow! From starting a horse-boarding business, to riding classes, to becoming the hub of all of your friends’ social events, our Equestrian Estates for sale in Wellington Florida are sure to satisfy your wildest dreams.
Have you ever considered entering your steed in its very own horse show? Now you can! With beautiful summertime weather year-round, there is no cap on the time you can spend preparing your horse to show off and show out in the largest horse show in the world: the Winter Equestrian Festival (WEF). This is truly an experience unmatched by any other location you can find. These showgrounds and stadium are located less than five minutes from your property at Palm Beach International Equestrian Center. This center, spanning over 150 acres, is the focal point of the Wellington Winter Circuit and ecompasses participants of all ages, riding levels, and abilities.
Need a day off? Who doesn’t? Here, you will immerse yourself in a rich culture beaming with entertainment. Right in the heart of the city you will find venues such as the Kravis Center for Performing Arts and the Norton Museum of Art, both located conveniently in downtown West Palm Beach. Try your hand at the highly-rated restaurants and boutiques that surround your new property, just minutes away and awaiting your arrival; or, take a chance and experience what the lively nightlife in Downtown West Palm Beach has to offer! Take a stroll through an art gallery or dance all night with your delightful new neighbors before finishing off the evening on the gorgeous, white sandy beaches of West Palm Beach.
Purchasing tips for equestrian property buyers
Owning an equestrian property is unlike any other purchase you will make in your life and there are many factors to consider when choosing a location.
- Be critical about the location of your equestrian property! The location of your equestrian home must be accessible and easily navigable in the case of an emergency. It should also be well within distance of veterinary services, riding schools, tack stores, and training facilities.
- Water for irrigation should be a primary concern! Take a look at the area surrounding Wellington Fl Equestrian Real Estate and get familiar with the natural waterways. These should be structured in order to prevent erosion and redirect water from susceptible areas. Additionally, familiarize yourself with any potential septic and drainage systems as these may lead to land maintenance in the future.
- Know the zoning laws wherever you are buying. Become informed of the geographic details of the property you are considering. Is there ample space between you and surrounding neighbors to satisfy future expansion projects? Take a look at local zoning laws and regard these when making the final decision.
- Get a professional inspection by an expert. No matter what kind of property you are buying, an inspection by a reputable professional will paint a clear picture of the overall condition of your property. In turn, you may anticipate extra repair costs and make a more informed choice.
- Know why you're purchasing an equestrian property? Whether you are making an investment for the future, moving forward with a professional endeavor, or simply looking to add to your lifestyle, it is necessary to know your budget and anticipate other costs associated with maintaining your property. This can include but is not limited to pasture maintenance, healthcare expenses, grooming, and perhaps a truck or trailer purchase.
Why choose KW Wellington for equestrian properties?
If this is your first or fifth time purchasing an equestrian home, you cannot go wrong putting your trust in our qualified agents. Few types of real estate require such a niche specialization in equine healthcare, state laws and regulations, safety management, and pasture conservation. The agents at Equestrian Estates Wellington Fl are not only intimately familiar with this unique market, but committed to ensuring their clients’ full understanding of the aspects associated with buying their home. Our devoted agents understand the gravity of such a major investment, which is why they work day and night in the search of the property that is right for you.